WHO CAN ATTEND?
-The course is open to anyone interested.
COURSE DATE: Will be announced later.
COURSE TIME: Will be announced later.
Price: Will be announced later
WHAT SUBJECTS WILL YOU LEARN?
1. Introduction to Consumer Law
2. The Development of Consumer Law in the European Union
3. The notion of ‘Consumer’
4. Who is the Average Consumer?
5. Article 30 TFEU and Consumer Protection
6. Unfair Contract Terms Directive and its significance
7. Unfair Commercial Practices Directive and its significance
8. Different Characteristics of Consumer: Vulnerable Consumer
9. Food Labelling
10. Product Liability
11. EU Directive on better enforcement and modernisation of EU Consumer Protection.
12. Enforcement of Consumer Law and Redress
This course will be opened upon request.
Please submit a pre-registration.
More information pls call: +90 533 864 66 82 (in Eng)